24 Sep 2014
- 1 tablespoon fresh or minced red chilli.
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 table spoons of fish sauce.
- ½ cup coriander leaves roughly chopped.
- 1 copped spring onion.
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger chopped.
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
Rest for ½ hour to let the flavors to their thing.
Rule of thumb “whatever is in season’ I have used Portobello mushrooms, Baby leeks, Baby bell peppers and Red onion.
Hapuka Steaks (Available from Real Fresh)
When hot lightly oil and char grill vegetables and set aside season well.
Lightly oil Hapuka steaks and season with salt and pepper, place on grill to cook, 2 minutes on each side should do the trick.
Place vege on plate then Hapuka and finish with the salsa on top, serve with fresh limes or lemons.
Tukuna mai o whakaaro