Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou’s 2017 Annual Report is now available to read online or to pick up from one of our office sites in Gisborne and Ruatoria.
The publication represents a broad range of economic, environmental, social, cultural and advocacy activities conducted by Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Group over the last financial year. The Annual Report includes korero from:
- Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou board & operations
- Toitu Ngati Porou
- Ngati Porou Hauora
- Ngati Porou Holding Company
- Pakihiroa Farms
- Ngati Porou Seafoods Group
The full financial statements that accompany the Annual Report are also available. Both documents can be downloaded from: http://www.ngatiporou.com/nati-news/nati-publications/ripoata-tau-2017
2017 HUI A TAU
The 2017 Hui a Tau ( Annual General Meeting) is your opportunity to hear straight from the elected representatives, and senior management of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Group, about its activities over the past year, and its future plans.
If you cannot make it to the AGM you can listen live from anywhere around the world via Radio Ngati Porou (www.radiongatiporou.co.nz) or watch the Live video webstream, from 10 a.m. (Ngati Porou Time) at www.ngatiporou.com
2017 AGM VENUE DETAILS
• DATE: Saturday 25th November
• VENUE: Hauiti marae, Hauti Rd, Tolaga Bay.
• KAPU TI: 9.30am
• HUI STARTS: 10am
2017 AGM AGENDA
- Karakia, mihi, apologies, opening statement
- Approval of Minutes for Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou AGM held 26 November 2016
- Report on the operations of the Ngati Porou Group for the 2016/2017 Income Year
- Presentation of Annual Report and audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the Ngati Porou Group for the 2016/2017 Income Year
- Presentation of the Five Year Strategic Plan & progress of the Annual Plan of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou
- Appointment of Auditor for the 2017/2018 Income Year
- Trust Deed Review and Recommendations
- General Business
LOCAL TRAVEL TO AGM
Van transportation within the Ngati Porou rohe will be available. Please contact Tammy Tupene on 06 867 9960 if you have transportation enquires.