You are eligible to apply if:
- You are a registered member of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou; and
- You are enrolled in a full course of tertiary studies for 2020.
For further information on registering visit www.ngatiporou.com
There may be more eligible applicants than there are grant funds to distribute. Therefore, Toitu Ngati Porou will give preference to applicants who:
- have achieved strong academic results to date; and/or
- are contending with extra-ordinary financial hardship; and/or
- have a track record of supporting Ngati Porou kaupapa.
In 2020 the education grants on offer are -
- up to $2000 for post-graduate studies; and
- $500 for undergraduate (diploma or degree level) studies.
Courses of study:
- Grants are available to eligible persons undertaking undergraduate or post-graduate studies at a New Zealand tertiary education organisation recognised by NZQA (e.g. a university, whare wananga, or polytech).
- Through our partnership with Te Herenga Waka Victoria University of Wellington (VUW), there are five grants available at VUW for post-graduate studies in 2020, and 20 grants at VUW for undergraduate studies.
Evidence of most recent and relevant academic record;
Deposit slip verified by the bank or bank statement with your account number printed; and
Evidence of your full-time enrolment confirmation.
Closing Date for applications: Applications and supporting documentation must be received by 5.00 p.m. on Fri 24 January 2020.