Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou’s 2018 Annual Report is now available to read online: https://ngatiporou.com/nati-news/nati-publications/te-runanganui-o-ngati-porou-ripoata-tau-2018
Hard copies and accompanying material will be available at the AGM or from one of our office sites in Gisborne and Ruatoria after the AGM.
The Reports inside this year's Annual report represent a broad range of economic, environmental, social, cultural and advocacy activities conducted by Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Group over the last financial year from July 2017 to June 2018. The Annual Report includes reports from:
- Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou board & operations
- Toitu Ngati Porou
- Ngati Porou Hauora
- Ngati Porou Holding Company
The full financial statements that accompany the Annual Report are also available and can be downloaded from: https://ngatiporou.com/nati-news/nati-publications/te-runanaganui-o-ngati-porou-2018-full-financial-statements
Quick Links to TRONPnui Group Reports
To read the individual reports by representatives from the TRONPnui Group, click the links below.
- TRONPnui Chairman's report
- TRONPnui CEO's report
- Whanau Oranga Social Services report
- Toitu Ngati Porou Chairperson's report
- Ngati Porou Hauora Chairperson's report
- Ngati Porou Holding Company Chairperson's report
- Ngati Porou Holding Company video report
TRONPnui Hui a Tau (AGM) - 1 December 2018
The 2018 Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Hui a Tau (AGM) provides the opportunity for Ngati Porou Iwi members to engage directly with the organisation’s cultural, social, health and commercial divisions. Ngati Porou Whanau and hapu members are welcome to attend the upcoming Hui a Tau.
Date: Saturday, 1 December 2018
Venue: Iritekura Marae, Waipiro Bay
Kapu ti: 9.30am
- Karakia, mihi, apologies, opening statement
- Approval of Minutes for Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou AGM held 25 November 2017
- Report on the operations of the Ngati Porou Group for the 2017/2018 Income Year
- Presentation of Annual Report and audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the Ngati Porou Group for the 2017/2018 Income Year
- Presentation of the Five Year Strategic Plan & progress of the Annual Plan of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou
- Appointment of Auditor for the 2018/2019 Income Year
- General Business
Lunch will be provided during the course of the day.
Transportation within the Ngati Porou rohe will be available.
Please contact Helaina Makiri on 06 867 9960 if you have transportation enquires.