Currently we are looking for the following to go into our talent pool. Contracted Project Managers x 2 (fixed term up to 6 months) – 1 role is for operations and the other role is for Sales/Business Development.
Role 1 - Experienced to establish the framework for a major piece of work including developing the strategy, project operational plans, finalising the detailed budgets and the formation of a new entity and its structural set up.
Role 2 – Ambitious, driven and determined to hunt for new business opportunities and implementing sales and marketing strategies. Building strong relationships with customers and working to targets.
You will need a solid background in project planning, budgeting and documentation, together with experience in managing projects. You will also need to be available to commence by the end of January 2020.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding of project management methodologies
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good written communication skills, including preparing reports and business cases
- Attention to detail
- High aptitude and advanced computer skills
- Flexible with ability to prioritise tasks
- A strong work ethic and the ability to build professional relationships within the Ngati Porou community
It would also be AMAZING if you have;
- Proficiency in te reo ake o Ngati Porou and tikanga Maori
- Knowledge of Ngati Poroutanga
If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a talented, creative and innovative group of people in a great and rewarding environment, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.