The 2016 Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Hui a Tau (AGM) provides the opportunity for Ngati Porou Iwi members to engage directly with the organisation’s cultural, social, health and commercial divisions.
Ngati Porou whanau and hapu members are welcome to attend the upcoming Hui a Tau.
Nau mai hara mai.
KAPU TI - 9.30am
HUI STARTS - 10am
DATE - Saturday 26th November 2016
VENUE - Uepohatu, Ruatoria
- Karakia, mihi, apologies, opening statement.
- Approval of Minutes for Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou AGM held 29 November 2015.
- Report on the operations of the Ngati Porou Group for the 2015/2016 Income Year.
- Presentation of Annual Report and audited Consolidated Financial Statements for the Ngati Porou Group for the 2015/2016 Income Year.
- Presentation of the Five Year Strategic Plan and progress of the Annual Plan of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou.
- Appointment of Auditor for the 2016/2017
- Income Year.
- General Business.
Lunch will be provided.
Van transportation within the Ngati Porou rohe will be available.
Please contact Tammy McIlroy on 06 867 9960 if you have bus and/or AGM enquires.
Copies of the material to be presented at the AGM may be inspected at Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Gisborne and Ruatoria offices and online at www.ngatiporou.com from Friday, 18 November 2016 onwards.
Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Trustee Limited
as Trustee of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou