Ngati Porou landowners, trusts and incorporations are invited to attend one of a series of hui about the establishment of a Ngati Porou Miere (Honey) Collective.
Ngati Porou Holding Company (the commercial subsidiary of Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou) are holding the hui to discuss opportunities for Ngati Porou landowners in the Manuka honey
industry. And to also discuss potential benefits created through the formation of a proposed Ngati Porou Miere (Honey) Collective.
The hui agenda is as follows:
- Discussion about the Manuka honey industry from a landowners perspective.
- NP Hold Co and Ngati Porou landblocks 2014/2015 Miere pilot project.
- Learn about the advantages of the proposed Ngati Porou Miere Collective and how you can participate.
The hui will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday 24 March, 5.30pm–7.30pm Rahui Marae, Tikitiki
- Wednesday 25 March, 5.30pm–7.30pm Kariaka (Ngati Porou) Marae, Ruatoria
- Thursday 26 March, 5.30pm–7.30pm Pakirikiri Marae, Tokomaru Bay
A kai will be available after the hui.
Tikitiki, Ruatoria, Tokomaru Bay
For more information or to RSVP please contact Allan Jensen at Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou. Tel 06 867 9960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org