Working at Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou offers a world of opportunity and challenge – and a chance to use your skills and experience to advance the aspirations of our Iwi. Whatever your background, working for Ngati Porou may be the challenge you are looking for.
Whanau Oranga Supervisor Position
This role is to support the Whanau Oranga Management Team to achieve the goals and objectives of our organisation.
- Based in Ruatoria - March start!
- This role requires you to be experienced in supporting and providing administrative, clinical and supportive supervision to our Whanau Oranga social workers and team members.
- You will play an important role in the mentoring and overseeing the work of the Whanau Oranga Team members (in particular those that are less experienced in their practice).
- As such you will have had several years of experience and specialised training in supervision.
- You must be registered and hold a current Annual Practice Certificate.
- Applicants will be required to undergo Police Checking and all MSD Vetting processes as required prior to starting this role.
- For a job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an electronic copy or online at www.ngatiporou.com
Payroll Technician/Accounts Payable– Fixed Term 40 hours per week
Are you a motivated Payroll Technician/Accounts Payable person with solid experience? Do you have attention to detail, a can-do attitude, and a friendly service-oriented approach? Would you like to be part of a fun, hardworking, supportive team? We have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our finance team based in Te Rūnanganui O Ngati Porou Corporate Finance Team, Gisborne.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in payroll processing along with an in-depth understanding of related legislation that impacts on the payroll function. You will need to be proactive, professional and positive, and have strong time management skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- Payroll functions to Te Rūnanganui O Ngati Porou and its subsidiaries
- Proactive introduction and management of purchase order process (initiation, authorisation, matching and processing).
- Input and reconciliation of all creditor invoices and monthly creditor statements and related transactions.
- Ensuring accurate timesheet entries, payroll processing, reconciliations and reporting
- Ensuring all transactions are processed efficiently and effectively.
To be successful a candidate will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary qualification an advantage
- Previous start to end payroll processing experience for 100+ employees is essential
- Excellent working knowledge of NZ pay-related legislation
- Ability to interpret and apply contractual obligations in relation to pay
- Previous experience in accounts payable/receivable functions is an advantage
- MS suite of products (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Proven ability in accurate and quality output of work
- Planning ability - ability to prioritise workload
- Accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for this vacancy, please complete an application, CV and covering letter to Georgina Johnson, Te Rūnanganui o Ngati Porou, Human Resources, PO Box 394, Gisborne or via email at email@example.com
Applications close 5pm Thursday 20th February 2020.
We’re Always Looking For Talented People To Join Our Team!
We are proud of the work that we do and wouldn’t be successful without our awesome team of dedicated people. If you’ve got the desire to be a part of a talented, creative and innovative group of people in a great and rewarding environment, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we are looking for the following to go into our talent pool
On call experienced Receptionists (temporary roles)
Administrators with intermediate to advanced skills and experience (fixed terms)
Finance team – AP, AR, Payroll, Analysts, CA (fixed term)
It would also be AMAZING if you have;
- Proficiency in te reo ake o Ngati Porou and tikanga Maori
- Knowledge of Ngati Poroutanga