Working at Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou offers a world of opportunity and challenge – and a chance to use your skills and experience to advance the aspirations of our Iwi. Whatever your background, working for Ngati Porou may be the challenge you are looking for.
WHANAU ORANGA SERVICES MANAGER – (Fixed term 12months)
We are looking for a motivated and passionate person to lead a team covering a range of social services covering the Ngati Porou rohe.
This Ruatoria based position requires a person who has a track record of developing strong and productive relationships with a diverse group of people. You’ll bring the ability to think strategically, coupled with proven leadership.
Essential requirements will be:
- Have a strong commitment to whanau development and kaupapa Maori
- Effective leadership and development skills
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- Understanding of the social services sector.
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.
- An innovative thinker.
- A proven problem solver
- Able to take a proactive approach
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm.
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com
Applications close 4.00pm Friday, 12 April 2019.
For a job description, job application and police vetting form download from here:
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 676 768 for an electronic copy.
Applications can be sent to Anne Huriwai:
Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou, PO Box
226, Ruatoria 4043, or email to careers@