Working at Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou offers a world of opportunity and challenge – and a chance to use your skills and experience to advance the aspirations of our Iwi. Whatever your background, working for Ngati Porou may be the challenge you are looking for.
Group Finance Manager
Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou Group is seeking a Group Finance Manager with strong financial accounting (including treasury and tax compliance) and management experience within a corporate environment.
This is a permanent position and will provide support to the strategic, commercial and operational objectives of the group by managing the provision of shared financial services to Te Runanganui o Ngati Porou and its subsidiaries.
The successful applicant will:
- Manage the delivery of financial and accounting services to the whole business including the development and maintenance of financial policies, internal controls and procedures, and the maintenance and enhancement of accounting and related systems.
- Support effective governance and decision making through sound financial reporting including the preparation of month-end consolidation of the Group accounts, half year and annual financial statements to shareholders, ensuring the group annual taxation accounts adhere to all IRD requirements.
- Oversee the treasury function and maximise shareholder profits through management of Group debt levels and utilisation of various funding facilities.
- Manage the performance of the Groups finance team by maintaining an effective and productive staff complement, as well as Foster staff input for innovation and continuous improvement.
- Have a commitment to iwi development and kaupapa Maori.
To apply for this vacancy, applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00pm Wednesday, 31 January 2019